Saturday, June 26, 2010

#21.

Randomly went for Toy Story 3 with my sis and I gotta say that it's the best ever among the 3!

Never really liked the first one but I used to be addicted to the second, hahaha you know when Emily slowly grew up and finally dumped Jessie? I used to cry so much over that scene LOL and I seriously still remember the song that's playing hahahaha and you can imagine how many times I've watched it. =x

Storyline's amazing, and hey hey the highlight for me? They've got Totoro! But it's really disappointing that they didn't put him in here!

Or here!

Seriously eventhough he didn't talk at all but this is so unfair!
They should've made him talk in Japanese or something. =x
Even the stupid grasshopper/praying mantis creature is more kelefe than him okay.
I'm sure he's not in the trailer cuz if he is, I would've noticed.

Anyway, this is Totoro.

Did you see him? He's one of Bonnie's toys. =D

And and. Remember this scene?

When I watched the trailer I thought it sounded a lot like "Nice ass cut!" LOL seriously. But I was thinking it's super weird cuz ass cuts are not likely to be mentioned in a show for kids right.
Okay sooo it turned out that Barbie's talking bout "Nice ascot!" which is the scarf thingy Ken's wearing. I guess. LOL.


This thing totally scammed my trust and first impression for him because he turned out to be the villain how can! He is too cute and huggable for that.

I like these 2 cutiepies. Wheeee. =)

Conclusion, I like Bonnie's toys. Except for that ugly clown called Chuckles or something, though.
The end. Don't mind watching it over and over again. =D


###EDIT###
Apparently my sis has found a picture of it.

Cute or not you tell me! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment