Bytheway, Mrs.Donghae is feeling freaking random right now because...
I realized out of the blue, that
no matter how much I may dislike SNSD, I'll always like.

Yuri.
Yuri.
Yuri.
Though I have to disagree with their pairing in Cabi Song because,
Nichkhun is definitely wayyy tooo cute and young for Yuri.
Watch the full video then you'll know what I mean.
And if you want some nosebleeding sensation!
Right here. =)

And I'll continue to worship this outfit of Jessica's
until I get something 90% similar and
until I get, though I hate to admit it,
amazing S line like hers.
Yuri.
Yuri.Though I have to disagree with their pairing in Cabi Song because,
Nichkhun is definitely wayyy tooo cute and young for Yuri.
Watch the full video then you'll know what I mean.And if you want some nosebleeding sensation!
Right here. =)

And I'll continue to worship this outfit of Jessica's
until I get something 90% similar and
until I get, though I hate to admit it,
amazing S line like hers.
And and and and. You just have to see THIS because Donghae's beyond awesome.
Wow, I didn't even know he breakdances!
*fangirlscreams*
Wow, I didn't even know he breakdances!
*fangirlscreams*
me oso dont like snsd...only like taeyeon and yuri too....hehehe
ReplyDelete