
Kim Ryeowook. The eternal magnae eventhough he isn't really one, even Kibum who's younger by a few months takes care of him like he's the older one.
Forever the manja-manja image. Like whenever you see Ryeowook, you see the word CUTE written all over the place. Like seriously right?
Can never forget the ep in EHB where all the others members jumped into the water while Ryeowook alone went into the water by the side of the pool. Just like a small kid. And he's always shy shy shy!
But now it seems like our baby has grown up!

Ryeowook in a freaking tanktop! Eventhough its not the tight type but its still a tanktop! With no extra clothing! I mean I've seen him wearing tanktops as the inner layer but this is the first time I see Wookie's bare shoulders. Woo. See those biceps/triceps developing?
Even Sungmin says wow Ryeowook I haven't seen you dress up this way before! =)
Epic or not you tell me. EPIC OR NOTTTT.
Hahaha okay maybe I made it sound like a big deal but seriously I have this thing for tanktop dudess hahaha like seriously. =D =D
This post is dedicated to our dear Ryeonggu in conjunction with his birthday tomorrow. Well you're turning 23 worldwide and 24 in Korea. Keep the great songs coming and do surprise me with your abs okayy. Well maybe one day. xD
Love love love you my baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment