Friday, June 18, 2010

#13.

Home sweet home! This is the first time I travel to and from KL by bus. With family I mean. I used to think that we can go to KL all by ourselves (me, my mom and my sis) without troubling my dad and whenever my dad insisted on going with us, I used to think that his worries were unnecessary. But this trip proved me wrong because I officially HATE bus rides.

Kuantan-KL. Super reckless driver who speeds like hell okay maybe not reckless but just experienced but it was damn fast and bumpy zzz and you know I'm the type who gets car sick easily so yeah, it almost killed me. Not to mention that I got hungry halfway and it worsened my uneasiness, that stupid driver should be thankful that I didn't puke in his freaking bus. And we freaking got scolded because we couldn't find our seats! But that's because the seat number plates fell off zzzz zero maintenance of bus zzz.

KL-Kuantan. Thank goodness the ride was less bumpy and I was basically sleeping during the whole journey because I had two seats all for myself ngehehe. BUT! There was an uncivilized freak sitting behind me who coughed and sneezed all the way from KL to Kuantan. No joke. And she didn't even wear a mask. I guess all the germs from her happily flew to my hair. Rawr! Can you imagine how gross that is? 5 freaking hours like that wei!

So I freaking don't want to travel by bus again. I want to sit in my daddy's non-bumpy ride, stop for toilet/food whenever I want, how many times I want, how long I want. Without needing to carry the freaking heavy bags for long distances.

If only my mom knows all the highways in KL. Aihhhh.

No more bus rides, I repeat, if I can avoid it. Once I get to Nilai I swear I'll spend my money wisely to make sure I save enough money to catch a plane home.




OH MY GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment