Thursday, June 17, 2010

#12.

I'm officially an INTI Nilai student. Well, almost. Starting orientation on the 2nd of August but I'm leaving for the jungle on the 28th of July. I think.

Conclusion, Nilai campus's cons can be pros at the same time. Why? Take for example.

i) Less entertainment because as I said, it's jungle-ish. Hence, better study environment.

ii) Less variety of food. It might motivate me to eat less and lose weight. And look good.

iii) No more Subang Jaya Gospel Centre every week but according to Tina, Nilai Gospel Centre is 10 times the fun.

Other pros :
i) More greens = fresh air + good for the eyes. Apparently.

ii) Big campus with swimming pool !

iii) Amazing living-in-campus life which still sounds like a con to me because the halls of residence are like dorms, unlike Sunway's apartment-ish style. Plus no free washing machine service.

iv) Experience like travel to and fro Nilai-KL Sentral on the KTM.

v) Surprise visits to Subang Jaya mainly SJGC to meet up with the bunch and others, for example to send Iishan off to US.

vi) Sleepover at Yeng's/Tina's during the weekends.

vii) Less nagging worries from the mom because she thinks im safe in the jungle.


And. I can't think of anything else right now.
Hmmm. I hope INTI Nilai will be the wisest choice ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment