Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#11.

I remember back when we were still in primary school, you used to write me letters, saying that you want to be my best friend.

And now, you are my best friend. What's Form6 without you, Mian? It was kinda awkward at first but we clicked instantly. We go for classes together, we go for recess together, toilet trips together, tuition together, the supposedly "regular exercise" together, makan together, St.John activities together. We do almost everything together. Most importantly, we just laugh and have fun all the time. Or complain this complain that. Or keng sam si. =)

I'm so glad to find someone who eats as much as me! =D

And now im leaving Kuantan, leaving school, leaving you. It was a very hard decision to make and I just didn't wanna hurt you. I didn't know how to tell you so I wrote you that letter.

You're too nice, Mian. I guess 70% of normal people would just shout "WHY THE F ARE YOU LEAVING ME!" but you didn't. You supported my decision eventhough you're gonna be alone. I know you cried a lot. You're always the soft type. It hurts me to imagine your crying face.

I cried when I was writing the letter. And I cried after I got your super long messages. And I'm tearing, as I'm typing this. You don't have any temper at all, Mian. Don't let people bully when I'm not around. If you do, give me a call and I'll fly home to bash up that fella.

Please please please miss me cuz I will. When you miss me, just look at the stuff I gave you. My pink Badtz-Maru, the bear and the frog I gave you. I'll hang my bear til the day it drops off and die! It's our symbol of friendship.

Promise me that you'll stay strong and study hard for STPM! And keep me updated bout your Kuantan happenings! Be a good girl cuz I will :) I won't ever club, I promise you. xD if thats what you mean. And I'll love my body too, remember that? :)

Drive your 9190 safely! Don't crash on divider again. =P Eat a lot just as we always do but since there's no more regular exercise so be rajin and go for mulabanda with ur mom. And sleep more! Take good care of yourself and don't fall sick.

And I'll always remember, Ng Mian Wei, buying me a ruler and secretly putting it in my pencil case one day. After days of me complaining not having a proper ruler. :) And telling me that you want my name stickers just to secretly stick one on the ruler to surprise me. Eeeeee, since that day I'm telling myself, that's one hell of a best friend.

I love you I love you Ng Mian Wei. And I seriously think you should accept HMMDP. Or whatever. xD I believe he'll take good care of you real well.

Stop crying! Don't make me worry. I don't want to see your swollen eyes! I'll appreciate my time left in Kuantan just as you will.

Mmm seh dak me? Just give me a hug. :)



We still don't have a very very nice picture together! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment