2nd day right here. LAN is somehow not working so am using campus wifi. Slow like hell though. Ole is just.. okay. And I'm now known as Esther like among my whole batch of ole people. Well I've had it since I was a kid but I use it very very very seldom yuno. But I'm happy cuz people have no trouble pronouncing my name and they somehow like me a lot. Not being perasan but yeah, I've been called out several times to do things. Like on the stage, well not technically but in front of everyone. The Power Rangers thingy was very embarrassing. Nvm, I'll elaborate on that next time. I'm trying hard to be sporting but that's like so not me. Well I'm not exactly like those super shy and timid type but I always prefer to be like, in the background yuno. Not the center of attention. Haha. Something new to me, really. Last day of ole tomorrow, then finally get some free time on Saturday at Alamanda. Met some awesome friends too. Sleeping alone was okay, though I admit I felt kinda homesick last night, but I guess things are getting better. I prefer not having a roommate, cuz my stuff are like, all over the place now? I hope nobody's gonna move in. And I'm doing my laundry on Saturday. Right this is totally random. Lol. Kay, this is Lady Gaga signing off. OMG haha I'll talk about that next time too.
Missing Lee Dong Dong Dong Hae!
No comments:
Post a Comment