*phone rings somewhere "Baby, baby, baby, ohhhh"*
*turns around*
*lala picks up phone/playing the song/singing along*
So Justin Bieber is now a lala thing huh. No wonder all the cool people/cool people wannabes hate Justin. At least I think they do.
It used to be Disney stars like Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift etc. Like Party in the U.S.A, Love Story etc. Those are totally lala favourites. Have you ever heard lalas listening to Katy Perry or maybe Jason Derulo? Well I haven't. I assume they have upgraded themselves if you have.
Honestly, I do like Disney stars. Oh, don't judge me. That doesn't make me a lala either.
I don't know. I don't hate Justin Bieber like normal people do. And I do love Taylor Swift.
And she's obviously no lala!
Speaking of Katy Perry, I so wanna see her on MTV Worldstage! And Wonder Girls too!
Don't hate Justin Bieber lah he didn't kill your mother. And I'm not wrong. HATE is definitely the vocab people use on him.

No comments:
Post a Comment