Sunday, July 11, 2010

#31.

Finally there's time to blog bout Eclipse. Watched it on Friday. And it's pretty okayy for me, cuz the book was the most boring one among the series. At least the movie didn't bore me. Haha.

There were so many lip-locking scenes hahaha seriously there's this guy sitting next to my mom who said "zou meh yi dit guai lou gam zhong yi zhui ga?" (Why do all these mat salleh like to kiss so much) LOL.

Of course, Edward and Bella kissed N times
which got kinda annoying after a while.


Jacob and Bella, once by force, another willingly,
which was quite ewwww cuz it's weird.


Jasper and Alice. :)


Sam and Emily well actually I don't remember whether
they kissed but they look like they're going to kiss
in this picture so yeah hahaha.


And Riley and Victoria, which I couldn't find any pics
of them together so I'm gonna put this.

Emmett and Rosalie, my favourite couple of all times
but they didn't kiss, potong steam max.

I think Edward is as ugly as ever (don't ask me whyyy) and Jacob is definitely wow-er and there's more abs to see in this sequel rawrrrrr :D

There's this new-born vampire Riley controlled by Victoria
who is quite cute and reminds me of Kyu.

Okayyy he doesn't look cute here. He looks so innocent
especially when he was still human. Malas to find other pics.
Moving on..

Emmett is hot as usual, and remember this Eric guy? Bella's friend who looks a bit Chinese, well he's definitely gotten a lot cuter! Again malas to find pic. As LXJ always says, I can go yaksi already :D :D

Well conclusion. Forget the books. I still think Twilight movies are like, totally overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment