Monday, August 2, 2010

#39.


First day of class, Dr.Lim! Kinda fun actually, but he gave us this CA with 15 questions that I couldn't even answer half. How well do you know bout America? How am I supposed to know what a dime is and how much a nickel is? Lol. I think marks are allocated on that. Die lah. Then Chemistry. It was in the lab and apparently labs are closed on the first week of each month/sem so we waited for half an hour for nothing. Had time to go for lunch, then Calculus 1. Sat with Sean! In case you're wondering Sean is this cute 17-year-old lil boy I'm quite fond of ;DD went to RICOH then to the library with him. Then group discussion (on the first day I know right), dinner and basketball after that. Awesome time with Gali, Shidah, Matt, Carlson, Raj and Winshi. I guess thats bout it. Has psychology 8am tomorrow so I better dash. Mom stop calling me every 2 hours its really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment