Thursday, August 26, 2010

#44.


Just came back from marketing team meeting. Plan to complete ENL & Cal1 assignment tonight totally failed :( and and. Sean is leaving! After the first sem! To Singapore or Taylors. Stupid lah Sean. We hate you :( :( But okay lah, maybe you really dont like AUP. Anyway all the best alright! Gotta cherish these 2 months while you're still here. And thanks for pulling me up to be IT Director :PPP boooo. 2 hours of Cal1 tomorrow btw. 8am! Then guess I gotta skip the usual Friday naps and complete my assignments so I can just focus on Chem & Psycho studies during the weekend in Subang for the tests next week. Oh and ENL but nothing to study wan :| And I gotta do my laundry. Traveling to Subang by INTI bus tomorrow! Im quite excited lor teehee. Miss them Subang people. Ehhh I think I should sleep edi ler :) Again college life is so busy but me likeyyyy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment