The second time I'm experiencing this. The zombie life. Sleeping and eating are always the best combo but now I can't enjoy either. I want to eat properly, I want to sleep properly. But I can't. I have no appetite even when I'm hungry, and I don't feel tired after a long day. I don't even need afternoon naps. I keep feeling the need to keep myself occupied, and I feel that I don't have enough time for everything. The emptiness doesn't go away, none of my laughs even feels real anymore.
The last time this happened, it was 2007, after the first breakup. I guess this is the feeling of a real heartbreak. But this time it's not even a breakup. I don't know how I fell so deep cuz the feelings have always been only one-sided. :( Hate it when I want to avoid you so much, you just appear everywhere. It's like, I can't even get out of my room anymore. And it really sucks that I still care about what you think of me. Do you actually feel sorry for me?
This is totally wrong, I know. You probably don't give a damn. :( They're convinced that you have someone else, but I don't wanna know. Just give me time to get better. But seriously, I miss you like shit. Can we go swimming together again? And I miss January 14, the most. T____T
I should stop crying while watching dramas.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment