Sunday, February 12, 2012

#151. Oh darling.

Grats. Just when I thought everything was going so well, I'm back to my procrastinating self.

My weekend is almost gone but I haven't done anything productive. Managed to touch a few LA tutorial questions, and that's it. Not to mention that I played countless rounds of Tetris, watched lots of eps of dramas, series, and even one movie.

I hope the reason behind all these is because I'm still sick. After all the heat from the weather and food in Penang and Langkawi. :(
Mmmm. Insomnia last night. Damn emo cuz my first chocolate making attempt failed. :*(
Pekmu, I need your help!!

2 more days. Still considering. Should I or should I not?

Argh I need to shit. Mmmm I need to study. Wait, I need to sleep. But, laundry!!
I'm always running out of time. Why am I always failing myself. Grrrrrrr.

Woooots. On a brighter note, I'm getting Gingerbread soon. Finally I figured out the way to upgrade my stupid phone. Say goodbye to noob Froyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment