You blogged! Haha. Have a feeling that I'm the only one who reads your blog, and I didn't follow you cuz I might end up in the followers' column and you might discover mine :P it's kinda fun to open up the page randomly and see a new update. Hahaha.
Heard there are rumors already. Whatever it is, I hope it's not something bad.
Calculus III presentation tomorrow, on the freaking second week of school. Great.
Wish me luck, I'm so nervous, partly because you're gonna be there. Hope I don't do anything to screw it up.
Now I can't sleep. I think I'm not prepared lor. How?
And the girls around me lately are all super crazy like me. Excluding family time, girly talks with real girls ONLY are damn good. :*) thanks darlings.
Hmmm actually this post kinda pointless. Sorry la har. Kthxbai.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment