Get so freaking annoyed by just the smallest stuff around lately, and I have no idea why.
Maybe it's because of my right foot. The pain that never goes away is super frustrating.
Or what. I don't know. Sorry if I've been a bitch.
Ignorance is bliss? YES. But not to the people around who knows everything and has to shut up. Because we care.
It's killing me inside. To hide something so huge for so long.
And seeing you so deluded by something you think is real. It's killing me more.
But I can't tell. I can't risk.. Umm okay don't exactly know what I have to risk but I know I'm going to lose something if i do.
Shit, I'm making no sense here right now. HELP ME.
Just let me curl up, get emo and die.
One of the best covers, like ever.
How the hell can it sound so good? Power of love?
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment