Just had/having the most epic New Year's Day ever.
Staying at home on NYE was nothing, but realizing that it was already 2012 30mins after 12 was.. Weird. Sent him a text. Took a wrong step a lil after that and sprained the right foot. Just heard a super loud crack and next thing I know, I was down on the floor unable to get up and walk.
Cried like shit when mom helped to support my body around while I got ready to sleep. Slept at about 1am? On NYD? EPIC.
Woke up in the morning and saw the reply with only 2 words. :*( Luckily I could walk. A little.
Went for METAL HIT (Lol Mr.Chan spreaded his epic lameness to me!) and came back home to watch Doraemon (I've got the whole collection now!) and fell asleep.
Then I slept half of my day away. EPIC?
One thing I know.. I'm going to grow up remembering 1.1.2012. If the world doesn't end.
![]() |
| FOREVER ALONE. |

wooohooo nver let me see the epic reply pls XD
ReplyDelete