CHM107 A
ENL101 A-
PSY105 B
MAT132 B-
Do the math. And there i kinda screwed up my first semester? FML, im such a messed up daughter. Mom asked me whether its what i expected, being as thick-faced as ever i didnt admit my disappointment. I expected all of them to be 1 grade up. But ofcourse miracles like this do not happen. Did i work hard? Yes, but i would say its not enough. Less entertainment, more studying should be the real uni life. I must've been nuts. If everything deteriorates even more next sem, in going to eat shit. Literally =.=
I always say i dowana disappoint my parents, but i end up disappointing myself the hardest. Where did my soul go? You have to come back, stop wandering wild. Can you see your future?
ENL101 A-
PSY105 B
MAT132 B-
Do the math. And there i kinda screwed up my first semester? FML, im such a messed up daughter. Mom asked me whether its what i expected, being as thick-faced as ever i didnt admit my disappointment. I expected all of them to be 1 grade up. But ofcourse miracles like this do not happen. Did i work hard? Yes, but i would say its not enough. Less entertainment, more studying should be the real uni life. I must've been nuts. If everything deteriorates even more next sem, in going to eat shit. Literally =.=
I always say i dowana disappoint my parents, but i end up disappointing myself the hardest. Where did my soul go? You have to come back, stop wandering wild. Can you see your future?
No comments:
Post a Comment