Wednesday, April 4, 2012

#162. Thunder.

Can't tell whether it's because of the thunderstorm, or is it because of too many LA questions in my head. Or is it even because of the caramel frap. But caramel doesn't contain caffeine, does it? Or is there any coffee mixed in it too? Anyway, the point is, I'm wide awake at 4 o' clock in the morning.

Seriously need to readjust my biological clock but it seems to be impossible for now, since all my classes are after 12pm after all the lab sessions are over. =/


Or is it because of you. I tell everyone I'm over you, well everyone, except M. Gave him the impression that I'm still madly in love with you. But I guess what I used as an excuse to reject him is actually true. I am not over you :( Don't know what's so great in you that it's so hard to let go.

Truth is, you don't even care about me. Why bother liking someone who doesn't like me back. But you see, there is always such a cycle. A likes you, you like B, B likes someone else.

Out of sight, out of mind? I hope it works. When I don't see you after sem break starts, maybe you will be gone from my heart forever. :)

When can I ever have the courage to delete and destroy our only pic together?



BTW, Thunder is such a cute name. For cute people like Thunder. x) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


No comments:

Post a Comment