Blogged for TVXQ and SJ concert so 2PM also need to blog a bit lah although I feel freaking exhausted now lol.
Hmmm gotta say that it's quite disappointing compared to SS2. Cuz the seating plan sucks. Only people at the rock pitt get to have interaction with the boys.
Can you imagine paying almost 500 bucks to have zero interaction, zero eye contact with the boys, and super faraway distance from the stage? Damn. If the main stage I can understand lah, but extended stage also like shit. Surrounded by rock pitt fans only. Walao. And damn sardiny (what a cool word hahaha) inside there. And for short people like me it's impossible to enjoy la that's why I got numbered seats. But why so shitty D; and SS2 was damn fun cuz just beside extended stage and we get to throw presents up some more! And this time, the moving recording camera was just in front of us and keep blocking our view! Fooooook!
Pics can be gotten from my facebook. But they don't seem to be uploading yet. Grrrrr. Can't imagine what kind of thing I would get if I were still using my old camera. Using Nex-3 also the boys look super tiny D; haiz. They actually look super good-looking in real life. Not fake one seriously! Leng dou bao!
And the program flow also not as interesting as SS2. But still got funny and cute elements lah :D not only super hot. Hahahaha but 2PM are really buff and huge especially Taec wooots ;D he stands out among the boys cuz he is super tall. Woohoo! And his arms damn huge lah.
Highlights of the night: (though I'm not involved dammmit) Taec jumped down from the extended stage and I think he shook someone's hand or something. Although they were separated from bars but still!! Then Chansung took someone's Instax, took a pic of himself then gave it back to the lucky fan. ARGH! Khun threw his wet towel to the crowd. ARGH ARGH!
AND LASTLY. THIS IS WHAT EXCITED ME MOST BUT WHAT THE HELL OF COURSE I'M NOT THAT LUCKY. Chansung took off his tanktop, turned around, and threw it to the crowd. WTFBBQ. I don't know which lucky fan got that. DAMMMMMN. If I ever get that thing, I don't care whether it will stink my room or grow mushrooms or rot or whatever, I'm never gonna wash it. But it's okay la, at least I get to see some abs! WOWWWWWW!
Grrrrrr. All our luck ended in SS2 when Shindong kept our letters and wore our shirt. D; Hahaha. I'm sure there were more fan interactions as the boys were very friendly. I wish I had a thousand pairs of eyes. And quite funny also, and their English is not bad esp Taec's! No doubt hahahaha love him more now since yesterday, he's like an all-rounder! <3 go Taec!
Should feel contented ma. Can't deny that I really had one hell of a night la. And I should feel thankful also since it's 2 days after Thanksgiving (lol lame) thanks mom for sponsoring us the tickets!
Hahaha I shall end this post with the amazing person who won this blog title, and also all my love.
OK TAEC YEON! You are the man :D

500BUCKS? kpop is such a ripoff! xP
ReplyDelete