Fell asleep during the movie just now though. Don't remember the movie title. Some Korean sentimental stuff without pretty boys. At all. Not my type of movie. Sad.
Maybe that explains why I'm so charged up with energy now. Power nap rocks. Don't even want to imagine what time I'm gonna wake up tomorrow
Wasting time like nobody's business and WITHOUT GUILT when I'm having 4 freaking tests next week. How come my determination just doesn't last. Thought I was stronger than this D; Same thing happens when I do realize I need to lose weight badly but I still eat and eat and eat. I CAN'T STOP GETTING HUNGRY OH DAMMMIT.
颓废. The perfect choice of words of how I'm feeling right now. Nothing in English can replace it with a strong impact :D
Been spending so much time with Rocker Family that I've become so attached to them. Feel so empty when we don't hang out for even one day. Hey, now you know Starbucks outing wasn't without any reason :P
Today my blogging style is weird. Don't you think? It sounds like an entry direct translated from Chinese. Hmmm but I know if I were to attempt blogging in Chinese, it will sound ten times weirder. So forget it. I'm a pure cina with banana-ish pattern but I'm no banana woooohooo.
Eh. Laosai twice already. Lactose intolerance? Milk in white chocolate? Yer then I can't drink cranberry anymore yer D;
Wei your birthday coming wor want to give present or not leh.
No comments:
Post a Comment