Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#57.

It all started with me and JJwong discussing bout what Simba blogged bout, and we moved on to talking bout our old blogs, and it suddenly occured to me that right now, in college, or maybe, this year, there's nothing actually worth blogging. I mean like, there's nothing that could make us THINK and write bout our thoughts on it, you know. I don't know how to express it. During our high school days we cherish bout our blogs more than our Facebook. Or maybe Friendster, during Form1 Form2. I don't know, last time there was this thing on my blog where I could check how many visitors have visited my blog, stuff like that. And I used to check it a few times everyday for goodness' sake. And when it got more than 10 clicks I would me happy like mad. Seriously =.= JJWong says its because we're not bimbos anymore. HAHAHA. Seriously, last time I was already damn hypocritical because I remember when I had that fight with Lich, I kept emphasizing on my blog, "Is popularity that important?" Something like that, acted like I don't care bout what people would think bout me but deep down my heart I was kinda hoping that people would be on my side and against her. Wtf thats childish and there, I admit it now. Is it really because we don't really care bout things anymore? I miss reading blogs. I miss commenting on people's blogposts. Now in our gang the few who actually still blog are me, JJWong, Bert and Simba. I hardly ever update with stuff worth reading, JJWong, seldom update but theres still isi to her posts, Bert, just very official posts, and Simba, emo posts. Which are quite interesting to read. Damn, Dr.Lim says we should practise writing everyday by writing a diary. But thats.. Hmm. Okay maybe I should resume blogging. I'll try. I mean. What if I grow up with nothing to remember bout my college life? What if people ask me like 20 years later, what did you do in INTI and I'll be like, errr, I don't really remember. Wtf why am I being paranoid all of a sudden. LOL. Finals next week some more. Talk bout last minute realization =.= Damn, it's 12 and I'm hungry, and I said I would eat with YK and gang? They're not texting me so I guess I'll do it. Damn and I wasted the whole morning. I really should go. And the worst thing is, my first semester is ending and I only had like 10 posts and some of them are not even related to my college life. Thats.. Really sad. Okay ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment