It always has to be the same. I thought I was prepared but I still ended up screwing up.
Hmmmm. Finals always kill me and my confidence D;
Had my first paper this morning. Only slept for 3 hours. Thought I could easily bag an A this time since I actually got 54+ for my coursework. But after 2 hours of struggle in the exam hall, I'm not sure anymore.
Foooook. Spoiled my mood to the max :*(
Scared already lor! Music still okay lar, but still got DE History and Microecons and all of the are hanging by the border line!
Every semester I've been trying so hard to pull up my CGPA but in the end, FAILLLLLLL!
And I hate to sleep now. Wait, let me rephrase, I love to sleep but I hate the feeling of having to wake up to this emptiness everytime. Like I've lost something which I don't know what :*( Hate it.
Okay better go study like shit now before I regret and die :/
Monday, December 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment